Radio Frequency Laboratory of the Wald Group at MGH
This page contains resources for RF coil design, fabrication, and testing related to the work conducted in the RF Lab of Dr. Lawrence Wald's group at the A. A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA.
This page is under construction -- thank you for your patience as we upload materials...
- Multi-channel current driver board
- Multi-coil B0 shimming research methods
- Information and How-To guides for building RF coils
Links to other Wikis in the Wald Group
- Link to anthropomorphic phantom wiki
- Link to pTx wiki
- Link to tabletop educational MRI scanner wiki
- Link to Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI) wiki
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.